Tuesday, September 20, 2011

From the Inside looking Out

Sometimes I get all giddy when I drive up to my house. I just love the long drive way. I like the way our house looks so cute and welcoming. I like our little piece of land.

But sometimes, I get giddy inside. I love our comfortable couch and our open layout but, I usually find myself smiling from the inside looking out.


Here are a few reasons why.


1) This is our view most nights. The sun sets directly in our kitchen window.

Its a nice way to end the day :)



2) This makes me smile because of its simplicity. I love that we try to live a simple life and be green. But even moreso, when I see this out of our back door it usually means that the mister is doing laundry and I am not :)


3) Why wouldn't this make you smile. He acts like the king of his castle. This is a regular spot for him as he protects his home. Although, sometimes he stares inside...like when we are eating dinner.


So that is my perspective from the inside looking out. Hope your views bring a smile to your face, too!



No comments:

Post a Comment